We are looking for a Production Controller work on a permanent basis for a well-established Company based in Wigan.
Salary: Circa £26,000 per annum
Full Time/ Permanent
Working Hours: Mon - Thurs 07:00 - 15.30, Fri 07:00 - 11:30am
- Maintain FBA tracker with accurate & up to date information
- Monitor stock holdings and assist Management team in achieving minimal stock losses.
- To create and maintain any component shortage lists associated with each job
- Communicate out relevant shortages to management team and update the FBA tracker with accurate information.
- To chase any outstanding parts for production
- Ensure any changes/additions to live jobs are corrected within the SAP Bom to allow for accurate component consumption
- Create job packs for production
- To reclaim all unused stock, and return to relevant stock location
- Consume stock to cost centres, when required
- Close jobs in a timely manner on SAP & Gemba when completed job are passed into the Test Department
- Stocktaking duties
- Run regular stock inventory reports, to allow for better stock control
- A strong working knowledge of SAP
- Previous experience in a Production controller's role or similar.
- Previous experience in a stock controller's role or similar.
- Excellent communication and time management skills with the ability to problem solve.
- Well organised and flexible with the ability to apply attention to detail.
- Planning qualifications desirable
- Have a high level of numeracy and literacy
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft and other
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture.
They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
If the Production Controller position could be of interest, please call Claire at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!
Job Ref: E112800
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Civil Engineer
- Civil Design Engineer
- Junior Quantity Surveyor - Roofing and Cladding
- Junior/Graduate Architectural Technician
- Ground worker x2
- Quality Administrator
- Field Service Calibration Engineer (Electronics / Electrical)
- Civil Engineer
- Panel Wirer
- Project Manager or Engineer
- Manufacturing Logistics Specialist
- Production Engineer CAD/CAM Programmer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Field Service Engineer
- GOM Metrology Engineer Inspector
- Mechanical Calibration Engineer
- Electrical Calibration Laboratory Supervisor