Optical Assistant - Pinner
Zest Optical are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join an established independent practice based in Pinner, Harrow.
This is an opportunity to join a lovely team within an incredible optical group known for offering the highest level of care and a wide range of products and services.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Independent group known for best-in-class service
- Relaxed environment with a focus on creating a unique and positive experience for each patient
- Working with an eclectic mix of designer and boutique brands
- Advanced environment offering latest tech and gadgets to aid you on the day-to-day
- 9am - 5:30pm
- No late nights or Sundays
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- A successful track record in an optical setting
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Base salary up to £24,000
- Bonus scheme available
- Rewarding packages with range of benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply' link as soon as possible.