Job Title: Complaints Handler
Locations: Lewisham SE13, hybrid working once trained
Contract Type: 6 months temp
Work Pattern: Monday-Friday 35 hours per week
Start Date: ASAP
Job role -
The Complaints role is pivotal to the success of delivering a first-class customer experience.
This role is central to the seamless management and delivery of the overall complaints & Insight function.
As brand ambassador for the team you will work with our customers, internal and external stakeholders to ensure complaints handling excellence that facilitates early resolution and embraces continuous service improvement.
As Complaints Officer you will:
- The responsibility for the Repairs Service complaints performance ensuring we meet KPI's.
- To provide and promote a professional and good quality service to both internal and
- To deal with all Repair Service focused complaints in a professional manner, following them
up on completion to ensure customer satisfaction and prevent escalation and negotiating
and managing resolutions.
- To ensure all complaint responses to Informal, stage 1, 2 and 3 complaints, General
Enquiries, MP, Mayoral, Councillor, Premature Ombudsman, Ombudsman, Freedom of
Information and Chief Executive Enquiries are provided to the customer within required
- To allocate all Repairs Service related complaints, enquiries and comments.
background, complaints history and systems to ensure allocation to Investigating Officer
Following up where necessary and reporting direct to management/senior
management as and when issues arise.
Candidate profile -
- Experience of working within a complaint's resolution environment
- A wealth of experience about how to delight customers and manage expectations.
- A understanding of social housing sector.
- A ‘can-do' attitude and solutions-driven, innovative approach that has successfully modernised services.
- A desire to engage with customers, teams and stakeholders to champion the service and be a valued member of the team.
- Be confident with strong communication skills, and excellent written skills
- An understanding of how to manage difficult conversations face to face and by telephone
- Experience of carrying out research and presenting written arguments in a concise but compelling way.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £15 - £15.50 per hour
- Location: Lewisham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Ryan Curwen
- Tel: 01772208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-11-02 14:05:36 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager
- Scheme Manager
- Research & Analysis Officer - London Violence Reduction Unit
- People Administrator
- Contracts & Procurement Solicitor
- Talent Acquisition Administrator
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- General Practitioner