We are currently looking for a Mechanic.
You will be working in Salford (M50).
This is looking to start ASAP.
Monday - Friday
07:30am - 16:00pm
Temp Contract - Ongoing
Pay rate - £25ph paye or £31.21ph via umbrella
- To carry out in depth examination of all vehicles presented for MOT Testing under existing legislation and to V.O.S.A.
- Maintain and service all types of vehicles, particularly as contained in the city councils fleet of vehicles, including inspections to VOSA standards.
- To carry out repairs/maintenance up to major overall standard on a wide range vehicle’s and associated plant equipment, including municipal specialist equipment, (e.g.
bin lifts, refuse compacting equipment, road sweepers, gritter vehicles and equipment, passenger tail lifts, and gully cleaning machinery).
- Operate all existing or projected associated garage equipment as agreed from time to time eg, brake testing equipment, exhaust gas analysing equipment diesel smoke testing equipment and all other equipment that may be introduced in order to enhance the service provided.
- To maintain and complete daily documents – job tickets, inspection sheets, including test reports eg; brake test and exhaust emissions, and daily time sheets.
- Take care of all tools and equipment borrowed from the stores and ensure all is clean and serviceable on return to stores
- To maintain personal tools in good condition and to ensure their suitability to the work required of them
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- Youth Voice and Participation Support Worker
- Supported accommodation Support Worker
- Retirement Living Co-Ordinator
- Resourcing Officer - Oxfordshire
- SMSTS Site Manager
- Rent Recovery Officer - Basildon
- Engineering & Surveying - (Surveyor)
- Adult Community Care Officer - Health and Social Care - Nottinghamshire
- Night Cleaner
- Community Care Officer - Doncaster
- Internal Senior Auditor - Oxford
- Planning Technician - Liverpool
- Bournemouth - Anti Social Behaviour Officer
- Anatomical Pathology Technician - Greenwich
- Housing Management Officer - Manchester City
- Occupational Therapy Assistant- Adult Social Care- Islington