Position: Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Competitive salary & package
My client, a leading Construction Company, is now looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team in Kerry.
This role will report to the Commercial Director and will involve assisting the company to acquire and complete commercially viable contracts.
- Undertaking cost analysis on live projects and working to company system.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control.
- Identifying, analysing, and developing responses to commercial risks.
- Discuss project programming/planning requirements with Projects /Site Manager to ensure projects are properly planned and programmed incl.
staffing and budgets, prior to site commencement.
- Selection of sub-contractors, suppliers and negotiating contract price, processing claims, final account etc.
- Analysing outcomes and produce detailed progress reports.
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments.
- Keep Senior Management updated on project progress.
- Have knowledge of current procurement procedures and ensure all necessary paperwork is completed including Purchase Orders.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or Construction Cost Management.
- Excellent with number processing and data analysis, focused and strong attention to detail.
- 3+ years experience in a simialr role, working in the construction industry in Ireland or UK.
- Excellent written and verbal communication both from a professional and technical standpoint.
- Excellent time management and punctuality.
- Methodical in forming tenders and filing data.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place.
Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.
More Jobs from Elk Recruitment
- Project Co-Ordinator
- CNC and Steel Press Operators
- Experienced Administrator
- Industrial Electrician
- Quality Lead
- Architect / Architectural Technologist
- Graduate / Junior Engineer
- Structural Engineer
- HVAC Sales Engineer
- Service Manager
- ***New Opportunity.....Q. S...... Excellent Prospects***
- Window and Door Sales - Excellent Opportunity
- Sales Rep - Building Products
- Civil Project Manager
- Fit-Out Foreman / Fitout Site Manager
- Site Manager - Great Package on offer
- Civils Foreman / Site Agents - Excellent Package on Offer!
- Safety Officer
- Customer Care/ Telesales - Hardware Products