Position: Sales Reps
Salary: Competitive salary DOE, vehicle, commission, phone, laptop
Our client, a leading Hygiene Supply Provider, is now looking to recruit experienced Sales Reps to join their growing team for positions across Ireland.
This role will join an existing team with working hours Monday - Friday.
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are addressed and met.
- Traveling across your chosen province, and act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Delivering a high level of Customer Service
- Working within a team to generate sales.
- MUST hold a full, clean Irish driving licence.
- Previous experience in a Sales position
- Strong communication skills
- Good computer skills
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place.
Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.
More Jobs from Elk Recruitment
- Sales Reps Munster and Dublin
- Full Qualified Electrician
- Window Fitter
- Credit Controller
- Junior and Senior Automatic Door Engineers
- Solar Sales Rep
- Qualified Lift Engineer - Cork
- Sales and Specification Manager
- General Operative (Forklift Licence Essential) 12- 8.30pm Shift
- Electrical/ Building Services Engineer
- Project Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Building Services)
- Experienced Truck Driver
- Experienced Administrator
- Industrial Electrician
- Estimator (Construction)
- CNC and Steel Press Operators
- Graduate / Junior Engineer
- Architect / Architectural Technologist
- Quality Lead
- Structural Engineer