Senior FP&A Analyst / FP&A Manager
Senior FP&A Analyst / FP&A Manager (Financial Planning and Analyst) is required for a leading professional services company.
Based within an efficient finance team, reporting into the Group Finance Director you will lead the FP&A function working alongside the senior leadership team and investors.
This company is a real one to watch and is going from strength to strength.
As Senior FP&A Analyst / FP&A Manager role is a hybrid role based between the office (3-4 days a week) in North-West London / Hertfordshire and working from home (1-2 days a week).
In reward you will be paid a competitive salary of c.
plus lots of great benefits.
Senior FP&A Analyst / FP&A Manager is required to work with the internal business and wider client base to provide with timely and accurate financial data to support a culture of continuous improvement.
The individual who will be successful in this role will combine, excellent business partnering skills along with a strong FP&A experience so you will need previous FP&A experience, the ability to take ownership of workload and a strong attention to detail.
Duties as Senior FP&A Analyst / FP&A Manager include:
- Function Reporting.
- The production and continuous improvement of monthly functional overhead reports.
- Develop and implement ideas for further enhancement.
- Forecasting and Budgeting.
- Assist with the annual budget and quarterly forecasting process including end to end accurate planning and delivery.
- Stakeholder engagement and sign-off.
- Process improvement.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- 5years+ experience in a FP&A role
- VC or PE experience would be an advantage to this role.
- Experience in forecasting and budgeting process and monthly reporting.
- Skilled in use of MS Office, good presentational skills
- Team player, but capable of working independently.
- Strong communicator with proven track record of excellent stakeholder management skills.
This is truly a great opportunity to join a business who is continuing to lead in their field whilst continuing to grow.
If you'd like to learn more about this opportunity then please apply via the job board or contact Sophie Gray at Jenrick Commercial.
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- Maintenance Engineer
- Stores Planner - Engineering
- Snr Quality Engineer - Automotive
- Maintenace Engineer
- Reporting Administrator
- Field Service Engineer
- x2 Plasterers
- x2 Carpenters / Joiners
- Roller Driver
- Project Manager (Retail & Fit-Out) East Anglia
- Salaried General Practitioner
- PA (Personal Assistant) - FMCG
- Process Excellence Lead - Recruitment
- Maintenance Technician
- Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
- Lead Maintenance Engineer
- AV Project Manager BESPOKE PROJECTS