Registered Mental Health Nurse
Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
Position: Registered Mental Health Nurse
Job Type: Full or part- time, Shifts
Service Care Solutions are currently seeking a dedicated and skilled Registered Mental Health Nurse to join our team in Leeds.
Role and Responsibilities: As a Registered Mental Health Nurse, you will play a pivotal role in providing comprehensive care and support to individuals experiencing mental health challenges.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting initial assessments and creating individualised care plans.
- Administering medication and monitoring it's effects.
- Collaborating with interdisciplinary teams to develop and implement treatment strategies.
- Monitoring and evaluating the progress of patients, adjusting care plans as needed.
- Ensuring a safe and supportive environment for patients and staff.
- Documenting patient information accurately and maintaining records.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Valid registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) as a Mental Health Nurse.
- A minimum of 12-months experience in mental health nursing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Empathy, compassion, and a patient-centred approach.
- Flexible working
- Weekly pay
- Free training
- Fully enhanced DBS check provided free of charge
- Competitive pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist consultants offering single point of contact
- Uniform provided
£250 Sign-up bonus available for Qualified nurses!
If you are interested and would like further details, please contact Lucy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208963 or Lucy.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £21.13 - £31.13 per hour
- Location: Leeds, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lucy Watson
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-11-09 10:42:49 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Taunton
- Mental Healthcare Assistant Worcestershire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse Gloucester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Bristol
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Herefordshire
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Worcestershire
- Registered Nurse Bristol&Weston
- ASB Officer
- Solicitor - Probate & Wills
- Occupational Therapist
- Scheme Manager
- Scheme Manager
- Research & Analysis Officer - London Violence Reduction Unit
- People Administrator