Position: Service Team Leader
Pay rate: £23 p/h
Duration: 6 months
Hours: 35 hours per week (+ 5 hours paid lunch break)
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of vulnerable individuals in the criminal justice system? A renowned social justice charity, is offering an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Service Lead.
What We Offer:
- Based in South Wales with occasional travel to offices and regions
- Opportunity for flexible working, including home office
- Enhanced DBS provided
Service Lead Key Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage a team of Support Workers to deliver high-quality supported housing and housing management services.
- Prioritize tasks, support team members, and meet contractual KPIs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with supporting agencies, promote CAS2 at external forums, and participate in multi-agency meetings.
- Essential criteria include a full UK Driving Licence, valid business insurance, enhanced DBS, and ability to participate in a National On Call Rota.
Service Lead Qualifications and Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of support planning, safeguarding, and working with vulnerable adults with complex needs.
- Previous line management experience and strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal support services and external partners.
- Willingness to travel within the Wales Region and occasionally to wider offices.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please contact Oliver Jefferson on 01772 208962 or send your CV to email@example.com
*Alternatively we offer a £250 referral fee bonus for any Candidates you refer
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £23 - £24 per hour
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Oliver Jefferson
- Tel: 01772 208 962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-11-09 14:57:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Personal Advisor
- Sen Manager
- Deputy Residential Manager
- Revenues Officer
- Customer Service Advisor
- Support Worker
- Floor Layer
- Waste Operative
- Support Worker
- Housing Partner
- Customer Resolutions Officer
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Approved premises supervisor
- Fleet Vehicle Technician
- Business Support Officer
- Safer Streets Project Co-Ordinator
- Multi Trade Plumber
- Resourcing Advisor