Healthcare Trainer - Mandatory Courses Trainer
Location: Bournemouth / Southampton
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum DOE
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Are you passionate about nurturing a skilled and confident healthcare workforce?
Our client, a highly reputable Care Solutions company, invites you to embark on a rewarding journey as a Healthcare Trainer.
Their dynamic team is seeking a dedicated individual to lead health and social care training at their Bournemouth and Southampton offices.
As a Healthcare Trainer, your pivotal role will involve spearheading the induction training programme.
This comprehensive initiative equips staff with essential mandatory training, ensuring they approach their roles in diverse healthcare settings with competence and assurance.
In this role you will deliver an array of crucial courses including:
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Fire Awareness
- Personal Safety
- Infection Control & PPE Practical Assessment
- First Aid and Basic Life Support
- Moving and Handling
- Personal Care
- Equality and Diversity
- Mental Capacity Act (MCA)
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DOLS)
- Medication Awareness
- Safeguarding Adults and Children
- Nutrition, Hydration and Food Hygiene / Safety
- Confidentiality, GDPR, Recording and Reporting
In order to be successful in this role of Healthcare Trainer, our client is looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years experience of being a Trainer in a similar role
- Experience working within a Healthcare setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in delivering presentations to groups of people and keeping the audience engaged.
- Can drive between Bournemouth and Southampton offices
Our client offers fantastic career progression and development opportunities, as well as lots of benefits.
To find out more, APPLY TODAY!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £25000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits
- Location: Bournemouth, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Education
- Recruiter: The Works Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Talent Sure
- Tel: 01202 296322
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-11-09 14:59:17 -
- View all Jobs from The Works Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from The Works Staffing Solutions
- HYBRID WORKING DUTCH SPEAKING TRAVEL AGENT
- INSURANCE BROKER
- INSURANCE CONSULTANT
- FINANCE MANAGER
- GENERAL MANAGER (FOOD PRODUCTION)
- CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
- DATA ARCHITECT
- SWEDISH SPEAKING SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
- HYBRID WORKING GERMAN SPEAKING CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
- MIDWIFE SPECIALIST ADVISOR
- HYBRID WORKING CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
- ELECTRONIC DESIGN ENGINEER (TEST SYSTEMS)
- PRODUCTION ENGINEER
- HYBRID WORKING GERMAN SPEAKING SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- HYBRID WORKING FRENCH SPEAKING SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- INSURANCE ACCOUNT MANAGER
- DOG GROOMER
- GARDEN CENTRE PLANT EXPERT