Global Campaign Manager
Do you want to join our Geo-data revolution? Fugro's global reach and unique know-how will put the world at your fingertips.
Our love of exploration and technical expertise help us to provide our clients with invaluable insights.
We source and make sense of the most relevant Geo-data for their needs, so they can design, build and operate their assets more safely, sustainably and efficiently.
But we're always looking for new talent to take the next step with us.
For bright minds who enjoy meaningful work and want to push our pioneering spirit further.
For individuals who can take the initiative but work well within a team.
We are looking for exceptional talent to join us and drive our purpose, which is to develop innovative products that will deliver on a safer and more sustainable world across the energy, infrastructure, and water sectors.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you are dynamic, enthusiastic, creative and with a can-do attitude, then why not consider joining us as a Global Campaign Manager, within our talented marketing team to support the development and delivery of an account based omnichannel marketing strategy for key growth accounts.
Supported by a test and learn strategy focusing on solution led, lifecycle communications strategy in line with the account strategy.
You will leverage the client data in the CRM and continuously update stakeholder mapping by using D365 for marketing as one of the main tools and campaign drivers.
The overall objective is to increase customer lifetime value (CLV), by becoming a trusted partner and accelerate the client decision process through up-sell and cross-selling opportunities while delivering measurable return on investment (ROI).
This job is for you if:
- You are a dynamic, creative self-starter looking for an exciting new role
- You have exceptional relationship building skills and enjoy working collaboratively
- You have a degree or equivalent in Marketing or Business
- You have a good working knowledge of Marketing and CRM experience in a Business-to-Business context
- You are customer centric
- You are driven by data analytics
Who you'll be working with:
You will be working with the most exciting, ground-breaking energy and infrastructure innovation portfolios and product owners and with the wider Global Strategic Marketing Communications and Commercial teams.
Here's what a typical day would be like:
- Drive account-based marketing strategy to key growth accounts, to deliver a long-term revenue grown and client lifetime value in line with commercial objectives.
- Develop and map client stakeholder personas and target with relevant solution information through campaign and programmatic email marketing automation and offline activation.
- Develop the assets needed to support the account's growth strategy, working closely with external Design, Audio-visual and PR agencies.
- Use data to assess and develop new customer journeys to achieve increased efficiency across the touch points and increased demand generation.
- Ensure campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
- Take responsibility for direct channel performance.
Who we're looking for:
- Degree or equivalent in Marketing or Business
- Previous marketing and CRM experience in a Business-to-Business environment is essential.
- Experience using a Project Management tool would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent command of the English language with strong interpersonal skills
- Commercially minded
What we offer:
Fugro provides a positive work environment as well as projects that will satisfy the most curious minds.
We also offer great opportunities to stretch and develop yourself.
By giving you the freedom to grow faster, we think you'll be able to do what you do best, better.
Which should help us to find fresh ways to get to know the earth better.
We encourage you to be yourself at Fugro.
So bring your energy and enthusiasm, your keen eye and can-do attitude.
But bring your questions and opinions too.
Because to be the world's leading Geo-data specialist, we need the strength in depth that comes from a diverse, driven team.
- Extensive career & training opportunities both nationally and internationally.
- Competitive salary accompanied by an attractive package including contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and the potential to work 2 days a week from home in accordance with your manager and corporate policies.
- Option to lease an electric car.
- 24 days annual leave.
- Option to buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave.
- Subsidised canteen/restaurant in Wallingford.
- Free parking.
Our view on diversity, equity, and inclusion
At Fugro, our people are our superpower.
Their variety of viewpoints, experiences, knowledge and talents give us collective strength.
Distinctive beliefs and diverse backgrounds are therefore welcome, but discrimination, harassment, inappropriate behaviour and unfair treatment are not.
Everybody is to be well-supported and treated fairly.
And everyone must be valued and have their voice heard.
Crucially, we believe that getting this right brings a sense of belonging, of safety and acceptance, that makes us feel more connected to Fugro's purpose ‘together create a safe and liveable world' - and to each other.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Fugro
- Communications Assistant
- Project Geotechnical Engineer
- Supervisor Yard
- Purchasing Supervisor
- Vessel Manager
- Marketing Operations Coordinator
- Assistant Project Manager
- Engineering Administrator - Production
- IT Support Assistant
- Warehouse Operator
- Warehouse Assistant
- Business Analyst
- Electrical Supervisor
- Training Centre Site Supervisor
- Talent Acquisition Specialist (Early Careers)
- Borehole Geophysical Logging (Wireline) Engineer
- Proposal Manager / Estimator
- Proposals Manager
- Production Engineer
- Supervising Geotechnical Engineer