Monday – Friday
40 hours per week
Winsearch UK is currently working with a leading manufacturing company, who are leaders in their field, to appoint an experienced HR Advisor, on a full-time, permanent basis.
The purpose of this role will be to provide first line generalist HR advice and support on all employee relations matters including terms and conditions of employment, HR policies and procedures, with a view to resolving matters on advice.
Also, to ensure effective monitoring of sickness trends and remedial action in accordance with the Company’s policy and to facilitate a proactive approach to absence management and, ensure all data on manual and computerised records (TMS, EQMS) is accurate and up to date and provide accurate and timely reports as and when required.
- 30 days Holidays
- Matched Pension Scheme of up to 5%
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- 2x Life Assurance
- Electrical Vehicle via salary sacrifice
- Retailer discounts
You will be responsible for:
- Responsibility for the implementation of all HR policies and procedures ensuring that all HR issues are dealt with within the timescales set out in the procedures.
- Liaison with departments to ensure that all HR paperwork is completed and returned and provide advice on processes as required.
- Responsibility for arranging and attending informal/formal meetings and hearings, ensuring that all paperwork is accurate.
Take notes at meetings as required.
- Provide advice and guidance on occupational health referrals, absence management issues and return to work cases to managers.
- Provide HR and admin support to internal investigating officers in the management of casework; specifically, investigations into conduct, capability and grievance matters.
- In liaison with the UK Head of HR, provide advice and guidance on job design, recruitment, on-boarding processes, advising on best practice, SUK procedures and appropriate legislation.
- Proactive management of the internal communication and information on the Companynoticeboards, screen savers, reward schemes etc
- Responsibility for the Works Committee meetings (schedule meetings, minute taking and managing the notes)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proven experience in relevant human resources position
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- CIPD L3 or working towards would be beneficial.
- Experience of working within a Food/Manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
- Strong administrative skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with HR databases (e.g.
- Familiarity with social media recruiting
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
- An interest in developing HR knowledge and skills
- Ability to think for yourself and implement best practice in the absence of a policy or procedure.
- Ability to work with limited supervision, to make decisions and work on own initiative.
- Ability to operate within tight deadlines and manage a number of work activities at any one time.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills are also essential.
Winsearch acts as an employment agency for permanent staff.
We recruit for roles based in Engineering & Manufacturing, Food & Drinks, Pharmaceutical, Supply Chain & Procurement and Professional Services.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.winsearch.uk and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union.
Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications.
For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss
More Jobs from PROMAN
- Quality Assistant
- Tufting Operative
- Repair Technician
- Chemical Process Operator
- MIG Welder
- CNC Miller and CNC Turner
- CNC Miller / CNC Turner
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
- Data Entry Administrator
- Key Account Administrator
- Key Account Manager
- Product Design Engineer
- People Services Administrator/HR Administrator
- Flux Core Welder
- Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
- Warehouse Team Leader
- Accounts Assistant - Purchase Ledger / Credit Control
- Inventory Controller
- CAD Technician