£40,000 - £42,000
Monday – Friday 40hrs per week
Elland, West Yorkshire
Winsearch UK are looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager / Supervisor to be Vital part of the supply chain process, with responsibility to lead the warehouse team and manage processes and systems in order to ensure goods are received, stored and despatched appropriately and stock accuracy is maintained at all times whilst meeting productivity targets.
- Previous experience of FMCG manufacturing operations (preferably chilled food related)
- Previous experience of managing teams of 15+
- Proven track record of managing teams.
- Knowledge of continuous improvemen.t tools and techniques.
- Proven track record in experience of AX or other ERP systems and data analysis.
- Proven track record in project management.
- Advanced Food Hygiene Level 3.
- Chemical Awareness
- Oversees delivery of Blue-chip Objectives through coaching, challenging and developing the warehouse team to achieve the goals.
- Responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of all inventory records within Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Responsible for ensuring despatch meets the compliance KPI’s using VAMOS & REPLY.
- Achieve >98% inventory (Stock) accuracy including external Warehouses.
- Responsible for ensuring picking processes are adhered to at all times.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
- Promotes and supports training and development initiatives throughout the whole department.
- A safe working environment to be maintained at all times.
- Can demonstrate tangible and sustained KPI improvement.
- Actively encourages, organises and applies lean techniques and processes.
- Fully supports and is actively involved in the continuous improvement groups vision, goals and objectives.
Please contact Ryan Taylor at Winsearch UK – Ryan.Taylor@winsearch.uk
Winsearch acts as an employment agency for permanent staff.
We recruit for roles based in Engineering & Manufacturing, Food & Drinks, Pharmaceutical, Supply Chain & Procurement and Professional Services.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.winsearch.uk and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union.
Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications.
For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss
More Jobs from PROMAN
- Key Account Manager
- Product Design Engineer
- People Services Administrator/HR Administrator
- Flux Core Welder
- Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
- Chemical Process Operator
- Warehouse Team Leader
- MIG Welder
- Accounts Assistant - Purchase Ledger / Credit Control
- Inventory Controller
- CAD Technician
- Warehouse Manager
- Senior HR Advisor
- HR Advisor
- Maintenance Engineer
- Warehouse Administrator
- Nights Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
- Product Manager
- Customer Service Advisor - Sales