Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Salary: £21k - £45k + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, Monday - Friday
Our client, a leading law firm upholds the highest standards of client service and legal expertise is seeking a skilled Conveyancer to join their team.
You will handle various administrative tasks, conduct legal research, draft documents, liaise with clients and other stakeholders, and maintain confidentiality.
* Handle administrative tasks, including typing, filing, and research.
* Communicate with clients, solicitors, and estate agents.
* Draft legal documents and reports, advising clients on costs.
* Conduct client interviews, assess legal issues, and devise case strategies.
* Maintain confidentiality, ensuring high client care standards.
* Achieve monthly/yearly targets, following detailed office procedures.
* Participate in marketing activities, contributing to firm-wide success.
* Maintain organised case files, handle billing, and close files efficiently.
* Adhere to established administrative systems and procedures.
* Previously worked as a Conveyancer, Solicitor, Legal Executive or in a similar role.
* Previous experience of at least 1 - 4 years in conveyancing.
* Possess Fee Earning experience.
* Excellent communication and organisational skills.
* Ability to handle client interactions and maintain high standards of client care.
* Competitive salary
* Company events
* Employee discounts.
* Company pension
* Private medical insurance.
Join a dynamic legal team and enhance your career in conveyancing.
Apply today for this excellent opportunity to grow and excel in a supportive work environment!
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- IT Network Support Specialist (Bank)
- Clinical Negligence Paralegal (Scottish)
- Finance Assistant
- Dental Hygienist
- Personal Injury Solicitor (Registered in Scotland)
- Solicitor / Fee Earner (Family Law)
- Solicitor / Fee Earner (Dispute Resolution)
- Solicitor / Fee Earner / Paralegal (Private Client)
- Legal Administrator
- Car Sales Executive (Dealership)
- Associate Dentist
- Dental Hygienist / Therapist
- Vehicle Technician
- Business Development Manager (Garage Equipment)
- Water Hygiene Technician / Engineer
- Occupational Therapist (Band 5)
- Litigation Secretary
- Newly Qualified Teacher
- Quality / Compliance Assistant
- Senior Civil Engineer