E3 Recruitment are proudly supporting a globally operating manufacturing business with the recruitment of a Supplier Expeditor for an 12 month fixed term contract.
This award-winning organisation was recently ranked as one the top 25 employers world-wide.
Since their establishment over 160 years ago, they have become a household name within a number of high-profile industries including Oil & Gas and Power Generation, and now employ over 15,000 people across 180 facilities world-wide.
Based just a few miles from the M1 & M62 motorways in LEEDS, the successful Supplier Expeditor will have the option to work remotely but traveling will be required for this role.
Key responsibilities of the Supplier Expeditor
- Offer strong expediting support to Buyers and internal customers.
- Proactive communication with suppliers to build long lasting relationships, form agreements upon delivery dates in line with order requirements.
- Traveling to meet suppliers both UK and occasional international, to audit schedules in line with agreed delivery dates.
- Take proactive steps with Suppliers to escalate poor performance issues to their senior Management in order to gain their full support with recovery plans.
For the Supplier Expeditor position, we are keen to receive applications from individuals who possess the following:
- Previous experience working in a similar role such as Expeditor, Coordinator or similar, ideally within a Manufacturing or Production environment.
- Strong computer skills with experience using and MRP/ERP system (ideally SAP & Microsoft Projects but others will be considered)
In return, the successful Supplier Expeditor will receive:
- Annual Salary: £40,000.00
- Contract Length: 12 Months
- Holiday Entitlement: 33 Days including public holidays.
- Pension Scheme: 15% Combined Contribution (9% Employer / 6% Employee)
To apply for the Supplier Expeditor position, please click “Apply Now” and attach a copy of your CV.
Alternatively, please contact Lewis Lynch at E3 Recruitment for more information.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- SAP Administrator
- Maintenance Planner
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Team Leader
- Multi-Skilled Operative
- Vehicle Technician
- Mechanical Design Engineer Vacancy
- Electrical Technician
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Engineering Project Manager
- Project Engineer
- Plater Welder
- Application Engineer
- Lab Technician
- Technical Sales Manager
- Machine Operator
- Laser Operator - Nights