Location: Wembley, Greater London
Salary: £37,600 - £59,200 + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full - Time, Permanent
Our client is a reputable educational firm, providing exceptional learning opportunities from early childhood to higher education levels.
As an EYFS Teacher, you will play a pivotal role in delivering consistently good teaching to help students achieve excellent academic results.
* Ensure every child is challenged to achieve their maximum potential.
* Work collaboratively within a supportive team to develop and nurture students.
* Raise attainment in a challenging classroom environment.
* Build strong partnerships with parents and stakeholders.
* Be a proactive communicator and effective team player.
* Previously worked as a Early Years Teacher, EYFS Teacher or in a similar role.
* Commitment to driving standards and fostering individual student growth.
* Experience in raising attainment in a challenging classroom setting.
* Dedication to continuous personal development within a supportive team.
* Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
Apply now to become part of this outstanding academy and contribute to its legacy of success.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Registered Nurse (A&E)
- Emergency Room Nurse
- Quantity Surveyor / Estimator
- SEO Specialist
- Service Coordinator
- Criminal Solicitor / Legal Executive
- Business Teacher
- Sales Executive
- Senior Care Assistant
- Associate Dentist
- Nursery Room Leader
- Nursery Practitioner (Level 3)
- Lettings Negotiator
- Private Client Solicitor
- Registered Manager - Children?s Home
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- Audit Manager
- Accounts Technician
- Audit Director
- HGV Workshop Foreman