Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
Up to £24,000 OTE £30K
Monday – Friday 8.30am-5pm
40 hours per week
Winsearch UK are currently working with one of the fastest growing UK based businesses who are looking to recruit an experienced Key Account Manager based in Wymondham, Norfolk.
- General commission scheme
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Royal London Pension
- Life Assurance x 4 of Salary
- 20 Days Paid holidays, Bank Holidays and Birthday Holiday (increasing to up to 25)
- Mental Health and Well-being Scheme
- Paid refer a friend scheme
- Employee recognition scheme
- Long service aware (increments of 5 years)
- Development and progression opportunities
- Previous Key Account Management experience
- Knowledge of Fire detection and related systems is desirable
- Good knowledge of fire and security practices and details - desirable
- Excellent management and computer skills with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Customer focused with the ability to resolve customer queries.
- Be capable of working effectively under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
- Professional with excellent communication, admin, and people skills
- Strong organisational stills
- The ability to handle multiple priorities with a structured approach.
- Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- The ability to work independently and desire to learn.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, along with the ability to forge and maintain relationships.
- Ability to manage a busy workload is essential and to be able to prioritise, quickly find solutions and to focus on critical issues when independent decision making is required.
- Articulate, credible and able to influence and negotiate with customers, suppliers and stakeholders.
- Analytical, reflective and possess reasoning skills coupled with the ability to solve problems.
- Collaborative, supportive and able to demonstrate a commitment to customer service excellence.
- Professionalism, energy and drive to succeed.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent communication, IT, organisational and presentation skills
- Attention to detail.
- Be respectful to others - customers, colleagues, Managers, Directors
You will be responsible for:
Manage, retain, and nurture relationships with key clients ensuring contractual SLAs and KPIs are met whilst identifying new solutions for the client and opportunities for the business to grow revenue.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the Major Account.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting Customer Relationships at all levels.
- Overseeing Account Management, including negotiating various aspects of the contract and agreement to maximise profit and performance.
- Preparation of Sales Reports.
- Preparation of KPI Reports covering all aspects of the Contract.
- Develop new Business and Opportunities from existing Accounts.
- Liaising with Internal Departments relating to all Contract matters (Customer Service, Accounts & Sales).
- Assisting in the resolution of disputed and unpaid invoices.
- Attending Contract Review Meetings and production of minutes for all Meetings (External and Internal).
- Be the Lead Point of Contact for all Customer Account Management matters.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Service.
- Clearly communicate the progress of the Contract to both Internal and External Parties.
- Identify areas of improvement within all areas of the Business relating to the Contract.
- Assist with challenging Client requests or issue escalations as necessary.
- To understand the Business and its Goals
If you are interested in this role please send your CV directly to: Tracey.McDermott@winsearch.uk
Winsearch acts as an employment agency for permanent staff.
We recruit for roles based in Engineering & Manufacturing, Food & Drinks, Pharmaceutical, Supply Chain & Procurement and Professional Services.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.winsearch.uk and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union.
Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications.
For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss
More Jobs from PROMAN
- Recruitment Resourcer / Administrator
- Chemical Project Engineer
- MIG Welder
- Head of Production
- Technical and Product Support Engineer
- Sales Executive
- Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
- Service Engineer
- MIG Welder
- Production Manager (Sheet Metal)
- Repair Technician
- Customer Service Administrator
- Welder / Fabricator
- CNC Machinist
- Production Manager
- Customer Service Advisor
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Assistant