Job Title: Decant Officer x2
Contract: 3 months temp ongoing
Hours: Full time 35 hours, part time 14 hours
Location: Ealing, hybrid working available
Driver Required: Yes
Purpose of the Role
I am representing a client based in, who are looking for someone to deliver high quality, cost effective, end to end decant management services to the residents needing to be moved from their permanent home on a temporary basis.
You'll be arranging removals, processing payments to the residents, updating the residents and meet them on site.
- To manage the end-to-end resident decant journey communicating regularly and effectively with all stakeholders.
- To liaise with internal and external partners to ensure that each decant is processed in the most timely and cost-effective way.
- To influence the internal decision-making process around the decant of residents.
- To co-ordinate internal stakeholders' meetings to enable effective management of decanted properties.
- To manage the decant process in accordance with tenancies, policies, procedures, and targets.
- Report on decant performance against a set of agreed KPIs.
- Liaise with relevant teams when legal action is required.
- Be the point of contact to resolve and investigate decant complaints by residents.
- Ensure that IT systems are regularly updated, and effective manual record systems are maintained, enabling accurate reporting and customer management.
- Work with diverse tenants who require extra support and refer them to appropriate internal and external support services.
- Ideal candidate will have a social housing career background with a good working knowledge of decants - however, training can be given.
- The ability to or experience of problem solving and understanding customer complex needs.
- Ability to or experience of working well under pressure, organising and prioritising work effectively.
- Effectively communicate with a wide range of audiences both in writing and verbally.
- Good IT skills and proficient in using Microsoft packages.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Joel at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 7 Dietitian
- Scrub Nurse
- Scrub Nurse - Chelmsford
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- CCTV Operative G4
- MSK Physiotherapist
- Senior Contracts & Procurement Lawyer
- Refuse Collector
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Refuse Collector-Driver
- Administration Assistant
- Traffic Response Controller Officer
- Housing Support Worker
- Housing Options Officer
- Care Manager
- Evidence Reviewer & Court Processor
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Probation service officer
- YJS Probation Officer
- Multi Trade Operative