Accommodation Officer - Wakefield
Accommodation Officer – Wakefield (Temp Vacancy)
Pay Rate: £17.12ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To carry out visits to homeless service users in temporary accommodation to ensure that the tenancy conditions are being met, addressing any presenting issues, such as repairs, arrears and anti-social behaviour in order to maximise tenancy sustainment.
To provide support to service users whilst in accommodation, including those with complex needs and assistance to move on timely via a range of housing options within the district.
Responsible for notifying any serious issues to the team leader.
Provide budgeting advice and refer to money advice services where applicable.
Provide Housing Benefit advice for the different housing options available utilising housing benefit calculation tools.
This will involve providing advice and support to the service user and completing income and expenditure forms.
Responsible for contacting debtors about any unpaid budgeting loans.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- Service Charge Analyst
- Young People's Drug and Alcohol Worker - Barnsley
- Children and Families Practitioner - Birmingham
- Business support officer
- Early Years Practitioner- Romford
- Probation Officer- Youth Justice- Nottingham
- Logistics Team Leader
- Principal Finance Manager
- Principle Finance Manager
- Property Manager
- Family lawyer
- Licensing & Enforcement Team Leader
- Accommodation Officer
- Support Worker - Leaving Care Team - Salford
- Solicitor (Childrens
- Driver Compliance Officer
- Student and Family Education Worker - West lodnon
- Harrow - Senior Lawyer Contract, Procurement & Information Law
- Resource Planner
- Recruitment Resourcer / Trainee Consultant