Service Care Solutions are recruiting on behalf of Liverpool City Council for a Kitchen Assistant to join their Townsend reablement hub.
The main duty of the role is to prepare one main meal and one light meal for up to 40 service users on a daily basis.
The candidate must:
- hold certificates in food handling/food safety
- be able to work some weekends on a shift pattern.
- be available to start ASAP
The role is 35 hours per week over 5 days.
£13.23 per hour Monday-Saturday and £22.80 on Sunday's.
If you are interested please call Ashley Brown on 01772 208964 or email me your CV -
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 7 Dietitian
- Scrub Nurse
- Scrub Nurse - Chelmsford
- Band 6 Health Visitor
- CCTV Operative G4
- MSK Physiotherapist
- Senior Contracts & Procurement Lawyer
- Refuse Collector
- Leaving Care Personal Advisor
- Refuse Collector-Driver
- Administration Assistant
- Traffic Response Controller Officer
- Housing Support Worker
- Housing Options Officer
- Care Manager
- Evidence Reviewer & Court Processor
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Probation service officer
- YJS Probation Officer
- Multi Trade Operative