Electrical Assembler - Precision Electronics
Assembler required to assemble low volume high value precision Engineered robotic devices.
You will be assembling and testing products also troubleshooting and resolving any build issues.
Assemble components of all Product Lines.
Select correct tools and fixtures.
Test assembled products.
Troubleshoot and resolve problems associated with the assembly and testing of products.
use pertinent hand tools
dimensioning and setting tolerances of mechanical parts and assemblies
Create labor records for all transactions.
Use the guiding principles and tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement.
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Rocket Engine Test Operator
- Maintenance Engineer
- Aerospace Manufacturing Technician
- Manufacturing Technician Precision Mechanical Assembly
- Vaccum Equipment Technician, service and calibration
- Manufacturing Engineer - Aerospace
- Engineering Technician, Aerospace Manufacturing facility
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Aerospace Propulsion
- Test Engineer, Aerospace
- Test Engineer, Rocket Propulsion
- Design Engineer Electro Mechanical Valve Development
- Aerospace Systems Test Engineer
- Testing and Validation Technician
- Mechanical Fluid Systems Engineer
- Rocket Propulsion Design Engineer
- Mechanical Design and Development Engineer, Spacecraft
- Test Engineer Rocket Engines
- Test Technician, Rocket Engines
- Cleanroom Technician
- CAD Designer Hydraulic System