Electrical CAD PCB Designer
Electrical CAD Designer is responsible for preparing and maintaining engineering or sustaining project design layouts and PCB???s.
Several years??? experience in a relevant/similar role in a Technology or Manufacturing Centre
Electrical CAD & PCB Design.
Product File Management.
Cadence or Altium Software ideal.
What you will be doing:
Function as a design engineer for routine/correction.
Depending on seniority, use the CAD system to prepare and maintain simple to average complexity electrical and electronic layouts, average complexity mechanical and highest complexity electrical and electronic product and production drawings and other related documentation from layouts, sketches or verbal instruction.
Responsible for the accuracy of assignments, except for design features that are the responsibility of the project engineer.
Understand manufacturing processes and techniques, and interpretation of company standards and procedures.
Possesses basic knowledge of the mechanical and, depending on the seniority, partial to total knowledge of the electrical and electronic Product Line.
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Rocket Engine Test Operator
- Maintenance Engineer
- Aerospace Manufacturing Technician
- Manufacturing Technician Precision Mechanical Assembly
- Vaccum Equipment Technician, service and calibration
- Manufacturing Engineer - Aerospace
- Engineering Technician, Aerospace Manufacturing facility
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Aerospace Propulsion
- Test Engineer, Aerospace
- Test Engineer, Rocket Propulsion
- Design Engineer Electro Mechanical Valve Development
- Aerospace Systems Test Engineer
- Testing and Validation Technician
- Mechanical Fluid Systems Engineer
- Rocket Propulsion Design Engineer
- Mechanical Design and Development Engineer, Spacecraft
- Test Engineer Rocket Engines
- Test Technician, Rocket Engines
- Cleanroom Technician
- CAD Designer Hydraulic System