Electronic Manufacturing Technician
Electronic Manufacturing Technician required to test, fault find and repair various electrical or electronic systems and components of rotary steerable systems, Measurement While Drilling tools, Specialised Measurement tools and Rechargeable Batteries for Downhole use and power source products.
You will work as part of engineering and quality driven manufacturing teams covering Mechanical manufacturing Technicians and supervisors integrating and testing electrical and electromechanical tools.
You will also be responsible for maintaining and repairing the test equipment used to test tools.
Electronic technician experience of testing, low and high voltage experience, basic soldering, crimping, and assembly.
Basic fault finding and rectification at system and component level.
Further education in Electrical or Electronic engineering (ONC, HNC, HND, NVQ Level 2)
Working within design constraints.
Multi-meter, Oscilloscope, Low Voltage Power Supplies, High Voltage Power Supply (up to 400VDC) to make measurements on and for test and debugging of electromechanical assemblies
Producing deliverable items from full drawing packs with minimal additional help to relevant IPC standards.
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Quality Systems Manager, tech company Production Quality Manager - Ensuring Compliance and Quality
- Hardware Test Engineer
- Biomechanics Test Engineer
- Hardware Product Manager
- Software Application Tester (Hardware components)
- Production Quality Manager - Ensuring Compliance and Quality Production Quality Manager - Ensuring Compliance and Quality
- Integrated System Testing Engineer
- Production Quality Manager, Electronic Device Manufacture
- Production Quality Manager
- Quality Control Manager
- System Test Engineer
- Senior QA Engineer
- Senior Electronics Test Engineer (Hardware)
- C++ Programmer
- Test Engineer
- Full stack developer
- PCB Engineer
- Electronic PCB manufacture engineer
- Electronic Device/ Desktop Tester
- Production, Manufacturing, Hardware engineer