Electronic hand Production Technician
Electronic Production Technician to work on low volume, high value Electronic Systems manufacturing principally with hand tools including micro soldering, test, fault finding and repair of electrical and electronic systems and components.
You will integrate and test electrical and electromechanical tools and take responsibility for the test equipment used to test tools.
Experience and skills required
Electronic lab equipment including: Multi-meter, Oscilloscope, Low Voltage Power Supplies, High Voltage Power Supply, measurement, test and debugging of electromechanical assemblies.
Electrical or Electronic engineering qualification (e.g ONC, HNC, HND, NVQ Level 2)
Proven ability to work successfully within design constraints.
Electronic tools and general test equipment competence.
Producing deliverable items from full drawing packs to relevant IPC standards.
Good electronic technician skills: testing, low and high voltage experience, basic soldering, crimping, and assembly.
Fault finding and rectification at system and component level.
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Maintenance Engineer
- Aerospace Manufacturing Technician
- Manufacturing Technician Precision Mechanical Assembly
- Vaccum Equipment Technician, service and calibration
- Manufacturing Engineer - Aerospace
- Engineering Technician, Aerospace Manufacturing facility
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Aerospace Propulsion
- Test Engineer, Aerospace
- Test Engineer, Rocket Propulsion
- Design Engineer Electro Mechanical Valve Development
- Aerospace Systems Test Engineer
- Testing and Validation Technician
- Mechanical Fluid Systems Engineer
- Rocket Propulsion Design Engineer
- Mechanical Design and Development Engineer, Spacecraft
- Test Engineer Rocket Engines
- Test Technician, Rocket Engines
- Cleanroom Technician
- CAD Designer Hydraulic System
- Fuel System Design Engineer