Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Circa £35k (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a well-established dealership at the forefront of the evolving motor industry delivering exceptional customer care with unmatched expertise.
As a skilled Vehicle Technician, you will undertake servicing and collaborate with the Aftersales Manager to ensure excellent customer service.
* Carry out maintenance and repairs on motor vehicles
* Conduct PDI inspections on vehicles
* Execute vehicle used car checks and report findings
* Record work hours, complete job cards
* Undertake heavy lifting as required
* Previous experience working as a Vehicle Technician, Vehicle Mechanic or in a similar role.
* Vehicle servicing expertise (Level 3 qualification preferred).
* Proficiency in sales and service technician duties.
* Ability to repair and maintain equipment used in vehicle repair.
* Physical strength for heavy lifting.
* Driving Licence.
* Company events
* Company pension
* Employee discount
* Free on-site parking
* Sick pay
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to contribute your skills as a vital team member in a dynamic and respected family business.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone, or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Risk and Compliance Officer - Bank
- Senior Management Accountant
- Home Manager
- Audit Manager
- Audit Director
- Deputy Manager
- Bookkeeper / VAT Clerk
- Nursery Practitioner
- Facilities Manager
- Facilities Manager
- Registered Nurse (A&E)
- Emergency Room Nurse
- Quantity Surveyor / Estimator
- SEO Specialist
- Service Coordinator
- Criminal Solicitor / Legal Executive
- Business Teacher
- Sales Executive
- Senior Care Assistant
- Associate Dentist