Central London | Full Time, Permanent | Hybrid Working
We are seeking an experienced Bid Coordinator to join our team of dynamic architects and urban designers at our well-located London Studio, near embankment.
We are a culturally rooted international practice specialising in architecture and urbanism, with numerous high-profile projects in fields of city-making, place-creation and urban heritage.
We love cities and we love how graphics play a big part in our urban experience.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have strong desk top publishing (DTP) skills, document design ability and knowledge of print management/publishing of in-house documents.
As well as tender documents, the ideal candidate will also have an interest and ability to support our team on the preparation of in-house marketing material, presentation graphics, practice brochures, website content as well as in supporting our architect teams on the graphics of project documents, project visuals and infographics.
- Preparation and coordination of bid submissions, requiring thorough knowledge of the bid tender process and all its components.
- Find, identify and filter tender opportunities for Architects and Urban Designers.
- Coordinate and produce multiple bid documents at any one time.
- Coordinate internal and external consultants inputs into a tender submission, all while working to a deadline.
- Copy edit texts from multiple authors.
- Desktop publishing including designing templates for others to use, typography, page layout, colour design well as print management.
- Manage a library of tools for tender submission: e.g.
project sheets, CVs, other bid document and marketing collateral.
- Use Adobe suit software, particularly InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and other necessary digital tools.
- Work to the requirements of the wider Architecture, Urban Design, Development and Construction sectors
- Reference graphic design for use in project design storyboards
- Support the running of social media accounts for professional organisations and maintaining a website up to date with the most recent project information.
- 3 Years' experience as Bid Coordinator/Bid Manager in a professional design environment.
- Degree level qualification in Graphic Design, Architecture or Marketing.
- Demonstrable experience working in a professional design environment.
(Architecture or the built environment would be ideal)
- Knowledge and experience using design software - Adobe Suite.
How to apply?
Send a copy of your CV to Anna Curtis at Insignis Talent at
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Shipping Solicitor - Copenhagen - Competitive salary
- Personal Injury Claims Handler - West London
- Security Clearable C++, Java and Principal Software Engineers
- Tool Maker
- Underwriting Associate (P&I) - London
- Formulation Group Leader
- Market Analyst
- Test and Acceptance Engineer
- System Design Authority
- C/C++ Embedded Software Engineer
- Project Engineering Lead
- Quality Trainer
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Maintenance Manager
- Engineering Spares Warehouse Stores Operative
- Regional Membership Manager - Midlands & East of England
- Senior Procurement Business Partner
- Operational Buyer
- HSS Consultant (North West England)