Our vision is clear: We provide excellent services to our customers and build new homes to help people.
We make sure our homes are safe and sustainable and strive to do more by making the most of our resources.
With a significant transformation and growth programme underway, we are making the most of our many opportunities in a challenging but rewarding environment.
If you are passionate about delivering an excellent service to customers and being part of a commercially minded business with a clear social purpose, we have the right vacancy for you.
Paradigm is a social housing provider with over 16,000 properties, and a substantial development and sales programme building more homes for the people who need them the most.
About the role
Our fleet team take care of the day to day running of our light commercial fleet so that our technicians can do what they do best - repair and maintain our customers' homes.
We have grown the number of vehicles we manage and are looking for a new Fleet Coordinator to support our existing team of two who take care of our 185 vans.
For this role, were looking for someone who can work well with our technicians and our fleet provider to sort out both the routine servicing and MOTs as well as the emergencies like breakdowns.
You'll also be working with lots of other people across the business to make sure that anyone who drives for business reasons has got the right insurance and their vehicle is in good condition.
Every day is different and no day is boring as we work as a team to keep our technicians on the road and minimise their down time.
This role is working 37 hours over 5 days (no weekends) based in our head office in Wooburn Green or our Chesham Office based in Angelo Business Park, Asheridge Road.
One day a week can be worked from home.
We will consider someone looking for part time hours who can work a minimum of 30 hours a week and on a Friday.
If you are highly organised, can talk to anyone and are always approachable, we want to hear from you.
Training in our fleet systems and processes can be provided.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £28494 - £28494 Per Annum + Excellent Benefits Package
- Location: HP10 0DF, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Career Kinetics Limited
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: GL-PARA-FC2
- Posted: 2023-12-18 15:06:53 -
- View all Jobs from Career Kinetics Limited
More Jobs from Career Kinetics Limited
- Sustainability Manager
- UPVC Installation Technician
- Engineer : Flood Risk Management
- Network Management Lead
- Systems Trainer Learning Design & Delivery Specialist - 12m FTC
- Maintenance Technician - Heathrow
- Environmental Health Manager - Environmental Protection
- Invoicing Administrator
- Compliance Support Administrator - 12m FTC
- Customer Services Team Leader
- Assistant Licensing Officer - Fixed Term, Part Time
- Assistant Licensing Officer
- Customer & Neighbourhood Housing Officer
- Gas Admin Support Assistant - 6-9 month FTC
- Health and Wellbeing Partnership Coordinator
- Production Operator
- Stock Condition Surveyor Social Housing- Full or P/T
- Building Surveyor
- Roofing Technician
- Community Planning Projects Officer