Junior Mechanical Design Engineer
As a Junior Mechanical Design Engineer, your role will involve contributing to the design, development, and implementation of mechanical solutions for projects related to entertainment attractions, engineering systems, and life science equipment.
Collaborate with senior engineers to create 2D and 3D models of mechanical components, assemblies, and systems using industry-standard CAD software.
Generate comprehensive engineering documentation, including bill of materials (BOM), assembly instructions, and testing procedures.
Assist in the fabrication and assembly of prototypes or scaled models to evaluate mechanical designs.
Contribute to design reviews and provide technical support for product validation activities.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
Proficiency in CAD software (e.g., SolidWorks, AutoCAD) through individual component design to full assembly interaction and study of implications of fit and function.
The candidate should have a developing knowledge of a range of metal and plastics manufacturing techniques for both rapid prototyping and production, along with coatings and finishes.
Experience or awareness of developing products for manufacture with an emphasis on DFM/DFA.
Understanding of and ability to design electronic circuits and test equipment would also be beneficial.
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Maintenance Engineer
- Aerospace Manufacturing Technician
- Manufacturing Technician Precision Mechanical Assembly
- Vaccum Equipment Technician, service and calibration
- Manufacturing Engineer - Aerospace
- Engineering Technician, Aerospace Manufacturing facility
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Aerospace Propulsion
- Test Engineer, Aerospace
- Test Engineer, Rocket Propulsion
- Design Engineer Electro Mechanical Valve Development
- Aerospace Systems Test Engineer
- Testing and Validation Technician
- Mechanical Fluid Systems Engineer
- Rocket Propulsion Design Engineer
- Mechanical Design and Development Engineer, Spacecraft
- Test Engineer Rocket Engines
- Test Technician, Rocket Engines
- Cleanroom Technician
- CAD Designer Hydraulic System
- Fuel System Design Engineer