Vehicle Technician required with Automotive Engineering experience to work with customers on the adaption of technical products and services.
Role and Responsibilities
The main responsibilities would include electrical and mechanical repairs, including suspension, steering, brakes, wheel bearings, driveshafts, exhausts and air conditioning servicing.
Additional responsibilities may include repairs and maintenance on EV and Hybrid vehicles use of electronic diagnostic equipment
You will have a full understanding of Customer Satisfaction and its impact on the business.
We consider candidates from all backgrounds who have experience working in the Automotive sector as a Vehicle Technician, Mechanic, HGV Mechanic, HGV Technician, Motor Mechanic, Motor Vehicle Technician, Car Mechanic, HGV Fitter, Auto Electrician, MOT Tester or Apprentice Vehicle Technician
Full UK Driving licence.
An understanding of vehicle data acquisition techniques
Exposure to vehicle CAN and GPS technologies
Technology testing experience
Basic electronics knowledge
Customer service experience
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Quality Systems Manager, tech company Production Quality Manager - Ensuring Compliance and Quality
- Hardware Test Engineer
- Biomechanics Test Engineer
- Hardware Product Manager
- Software Application Tester (Hardware components)
- Production Quality Manager - Ensuring Compliance and Quality Production Quality Manager - Ensuring Compliance and Quality
- Integrated System Testing Engineer
- Production Quality Manager, Electronic Device Manufacture
- Production Quality Manager
- Quality Control Manager
- System Test Engineer
- Senior QA Engineer
- Senior Electronics Test Engineer (Hardware)
- C++ Programmer
- Test Engineer
- Full stack developer
- PCB Engineer
- Electronic PCB manufacture engineer
- Electronic Device/ Desktop Tester
- Production, Manufacturing, Hardware engineer