The Logistics Coordinator will be primarily responsible for all matters related to movement of goods into and out of the Centre.
1.Good and Clear communication skills to interact with Freight forwarders, Vendors, internal stake holders and Clients worldwide.
2.Ability to prioritize work at hand and multitask if needed.
3.High sense of responsibility and accountability as the job involves dealing with government declarations
1.Be the Centre logistics focal point.
In this role, manage the movement requests coming from Vendors, Centre internal functions and Worldwide customer locations.
2.Be responsible for ensuring all import and export duty tariff codes and DG status are correctly applied to incoming and outgoing shipments.
3.Monitor shipment execution, track shipment movements and manage deviations with our logistics suppliers while keep internal stakeholders updated.
4.Ensure proper storage of electronic documents in the system.
5.Complete Import and Export declaration documents electronically to CDS
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Quality Systems Manager, tech company Production Quality Manager - Ensuring Compliance and Quality
- Hardware Test Engineer
- Biomechanics Test Engineer
- Hardware Product Manager
- Software Application Tester (Hardware components)
- Production Quality Manager - Ensuring Compliance and Quality Production Quality Manager - Ensuring Compliance and Quality
- Integrated System Testing Engineer
- Production Quality Manager, Electronic Device Manufacture
- Production Quality Manager
- Quality Control Manager
- System Test Engineer
- Senior QA Engineer
- Senior Electronics Test Engineer (Hardware)
- C++ Programmer
- Test Engineer
- Full stack developer
- PCB Engineer
- Electronic PCB manufacture engineer
- Electronic Device/ Desktop Tester
- Production, Manufacturing, Hardware engineer