Supply Chain Administrator
Supply Chain Administrator required to support the smooth running of the supply chain department in a leading technology company which provides technology for reservoir characterization, production, drilling and processing to the oil and gas industry.
The company also supplies products and services to the industry, from exploration through production and integrated pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery.
The Supply Chain Administrator will provide clerical support associated with preparing and filing documents, reports, and correspondence, maintain local indirect procurement accounts and the create new users, also communicate externally with suppliers and internally with colleagues.
The main responsibilities of the role will be
Liaise with customers and logistic suppliers to manage the delivery discrepancies.
Responsible for all invoicing.
Provide administrative support to local engineering teams by placing and coordinating front end procurement activities.
Support with the successful closure of NPD related VIM case.
Knowledge of using SAP ERP systems.
Maintaining local indirect procurement accounts and the creation of new users.
Provide clerical support associated with preparing and filing documents, reports, and correspondence.
Supply Chain Administrator Skills
Proven prior experience in similar role working in fast-paced environment
Good numerical skills
Ability to problem solve
Able to work on own initiative and under pressure
Excellent organisational skills
MS Office proficient
Work well under pressure and manage expectations
Able to prioritise focus based on business need and manage own work
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Quality Systems Manager, tech company Production Quality Manager - Ensuring Compliance and Quality
- Hardware Test Engineer
- Biomechanics Test Engineer
- Hardware Product Manager
- Software Application Tester (Hardware components)
- Production Quality Manager - Ensuring Compliance and Quality Production Quality Manager - Ensuring Compliance and Quality
- Integrated System Testing Engineer
- Production Quality Manager, Electronic Device Manufacture
- Production Quality Manager
- Quality Control Manager
- System Test Engineer
- Senior QA Engineer
- Senior Electronics Test Engineer (Hardware)
- C++ Programmer
- Test Engineer
- Full stack developer
- PCB Engineer
- Electronic PCB manufacture engineer
- Electronic Device/ Desktop Tester
- Production, Manufacturing, Hardware engineer