This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a brilliant company and become an integral member of the team.
If your experience matches the requirements below and you're interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply now.
The Office Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of office administrative duties and should be an excellent communicator, team player and have good organizational skills.
Coordinating the setup of numerous internal and external meetings.
Assist with taxi and hotel reservations for the continuous stream of visitors.
Monitor the ordering, distribution and tracking of employee seniority awards.
Managing email correspondence and telephone calls.
Using bespoke business computer systems.
Liaising with suppliers/customers.
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Rocket Engine Test Operator
- Maintenance Engineer
- Aerospace Manufacturing Technician
- Manufacturing Technician Precision Mechanical Assembly
- Vaccum Equipment Technician, service and calibration
- Manufacturing Engineer - Aerospace
- Engineering Technician, Aerospace Manufacturing facility
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Aerospace Propulsion
- Test Engineer, Aerospace
- Test Engineer, Rocket Propulsion
- Design Engineer Electro Mechanical Valve Development
- Aerospace Systems Test Engineer
- Testing and Validation Technician
- Mechanical Fluid Systems Engineer
- Rocket Propulsion Design Engineer
- Mechanical Design and Development Engineer, Spacecraft
- Test Engineer Rocket Engines
- Test Technician, Rocket Engines
- Cleanroom Technician
- CAD Designer Hydraulic System