Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Administrator required to support the smooth running of the supply chain department in a leading technology company which provides technology for reservoir characterization, production, drilling and processing to the oil and gas industry.
The company also supplies products and services to the industry, from exploration through production and integrated pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery.
The Supply Chain Administrator will provide clerical support associated with preparing and filing documents, reports, and correspondence, maintain local indirect procurement accounts and the create new users, also communicate externally with suppliers and internally with colleagues.
The main responsibilities of the role will be
Liaise with customers and logistic suppliers to manage the delivery discrepancies.
Responsible for all invoicing.
Provide administrative support to local engineering teams by placing and coordinating front end procurement activities.
Support with the successful closure of NPD related VIM case.
Knowledge of using SAP ERP systems.
Maintaining local indirect procurement accounts and the creation of new users.
Provide clerical support associated with preparing and filing documents, reports, and correspondence.
Supply Chain Administrator Skills
Proven prior experience in similar role working in fast-paced environment
Good numerical skills
Ability to problem solve
Able to work on own initiative and under pressure
Excellent organisational skills
MS Office proficient
Work well under pressure and manage expectations
Able to prioritise focus based on business need and manage own work
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Rocket Engine Test Operator
- Maintenance Engineer
- Aerospace Manufacturing Technician
- Manufacturing Technician Precision Mechanical Assembly
- Vaccum Equipment Technician, service and calibration
- Manufacturing Engineer - Aerospace
- Engineering Technician, Aerospace Manufacturing facility
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Aerospace Propulsion
- Test Engineer, Aerospace
- Test Engineer, Rocket Propulsion
- Design Engineer Electro Mechanical Valve Development
- Aerospace Systems Test Engineer
- Testing and Validation Technician
- Mechanical Fluid Systems Engineer
- Rocket Propulsion Design Engineer
- Mechanical Design and Development Engineer, Spacecraft
- Test Engineer Rocket Engines
- Test Technician, Rocket Engines
- Cleanroom Technician
- CAD Designer Hydraulic System