Location: Girton, Cambridge
Salary: From £30k (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is a reputable educational firm, dedicated to providing tailored education for individuals aged 5-19 with Autistic Spectrum Conditions.
As a Primary Teacher, you will play a pivotal role in crafting and delivering engaging, personalised lessons tailored to meet the specific needs and interests of students.
* Collaborate with teaching assistants, therapists, and professionals for optimal student support.
* Contribute to curriculum development, school policies, and practices.
* Engage in continuous training and professional development opportunities.
* Establish and maintain a positive and organised learning environment.
* Previously worked as a Primary Teacher or in a similar role.
* Primary school teaching experience, ideally with students with ASCs or special educational needs.
* Hold a Qualified Teacher Status.
* Understanding of autism education principles or willingness to learn in this area.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Design Technician
- Bid Coordinator
- Sales Engineer (Food Machinery)
- Senior Accountant
- Waitress / Waiter
- Reactive Administrator
- Risk and Compliance Officer - Bank
- Senior Management Accountant
- Home Manager
- Audit Manager
- Audit Director
- Deputy Manager
- Bookkeeper / VAT Clerk
- Nursery Practitioner
- Facilities Manager
- Facilities Manager
- Registered Nurse (A&E)
- Emergency Room Nurse
- Quantity Surveyor / Estimator