Head of Out of Home
Head of Out of Home – Leading UK Juice Business – London – Up to £65k
My client is a forward thinking brand aiming to continue with brand success.
This company is focused on health and wellbeing, along with producing some fantastic juice products which are already available nationally.
My client boasts a great working culture, autonomy within the role and impressive expansion plans.
The Head of Out of Home will ultimately be responsible for ensuring the successful expansion of the product range.
The Head of Out of Home will need to strategize on the business growth, build and train a new team and ultimately work with their network to sell the product.
The Head of Out of Home will be hands on bringing in new business and managing existing accounts.
This company is based outside of London and will require visits to the Warehouse, with this role based on Wandsworth.
The ideal candidate will have connections across the OOH sector, along with Food Service and Wholesale.
A role for someone looking for progression, leadership and sales – along with a fun and vibrant company to work for!
The Head of Out of Home Responsibilities
- Bring in new business and managing existing accounts surrounding the OOH Sector
- Work alongside their network to delivery on company growth and targets
- Confidently strategize from the outset how they wish to expand the business, foresee the sales and build on the current team.
- Lead and train a Field Sales Team from the front – a hands on approach to sales and new business.
- Develop the brand, market the product and involvement in PR
- Widen the business growth across retailers and Grocery
The ideal Head of Out of Home Candidate:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an account manager role – specifying in OOH, Wholesale, Foodservice
- Network of contacts within the OOH Sector in London and Nationwide
- Proven track record in Sales, team management and results.
- Passion for the drinks industry and continually up to date on news and trends – interest in Health and Wellbeing
- Ambitious and driven on all areas of sales and client development
- Strong communication skills – able to work in a team or independently.
- Strong working ethos and positive approach.
If you are interested in having a chat about this role, please forward updated CVs to Mark at COREcruitment / firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors.
We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
More Jobs from COREcruitment
- Directeur De L'hébergement / Room Division Manager (H/F)
- Night Auditor - Hotel Paris (H/F)
- Chef de partie - Paris, France (H/F)
- Sales Manager - Events Venue
- Restaurant Manager - Boutique Hotel - Wales
- Operations Manager - Premium Caterer
- Regional Manager
- Area Director - Seattle
- Head Sommelier - Michelin Restaurant
- Territory Sales Manager
- Head of On Trade
- Spirit Brand Manager
- Brand Manager
- Head of Sales
- Global Category Director
- Regional Sales Manager
- National Account Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Wine Development Manager
- Customer Marketing Manager