Position: Junior Radiographer
Location: Private Clinic in Central London and South-West London
Salary Potential: Up to £38,000 per annum plus benefits and enhancements
Hours: Full time - 4 shifts between Monday - Friday
Contract: 12 Month Fixed term contract with potential of a permanent position.
*Offering opportunities to train within CT or MRI
Our client is an extremely prestigious clinic group based in London.
You will be working with a wide variety of patients, including elite sportsmen and women and VIP's.
You will be working in a MSK specialist clinic.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Band 5 Radiographer who is looking to work towards becoming an experienced/senior CT or MRI Radiographer.
Previous experience across X-Rays and Theatres is essential.
- The drive to expertise within MRI (Working with Siemens)
- Experienced with General X-Ray, and Orthopaedics procedures
- Confident with both verbal and written communication
- Ability to undertake IV cannulation would be beneficial
- 37.5 hours per week
- Rota 4 days a week Monday - Friday (8am to 8pm)
- Voluntary weekend work
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £38,000 p/annum.
- 34 days holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Company's PMI scheme by AXA
- Pension scheme by Scottish Widows
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance
- Strong commitment to CPD and staff development
- Perk box
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free travel loan.
- And much more…
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Sam on 07786825966 for further information,
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
MediTalent have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally.
If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
More Jobs from MediTalent Ltd
- Recovery Nurse/ ODP
- Scrub Nurse/ ODP
- Ward Nurse
- Team Leader - Physio
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Finance Assistant
- Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse/ Practitioner
- Outpatients Nurse - Orthopaedics (Days Only)
- Dialysis Nurse
- Senior Dialysis Nurse
- Dialysis Nurse
- General Radiographer
- Senior Radiographer - CT/MRI
- CT Radiographer
- MRI CT Radiographer
- Lead Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Staff Nurse - Wards
- Endoscopy Nurse
- Anaesthetic Nurse
- Theatre Practitioner/ODP