Auto Electrician £30 - £35K (DOE), including contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, company laptop, phone, Van, tools provided, 31 days holiday per annum, long service holiday increasing to 35 days with service, Permanent position, no weekend working or ‘on call' working, Monday to Friday
Location of the Auto Electrician position: Field based/working from home covering Newcastle, Leeds, Manchester area.
Unique opportunity for a skilled Auto Electrician that is looking for something different to utilise their skill set within this is a mobile role with now real set hours - the role will be customer led so you could work 4 hours one day and the next 8 hours.
You pay will not be affected however at the role is salaried.
You may also be asked to work abroad from time to time.
When not on site, you will be asked to work from home via mobile phone, email, Microsoft Teams, etc.
to answer technical questions and issues arising from customers.
Varies role where you will be working on several projects at any one time and involved in.
This will range from hardware installation/retrofit, vehicle inspections, software updates and creating/modifying customer data.
Training will be provided as well as tools, laptop, mobile phone and any required software.
Key Requirements of the Auto Electrician position
- Able to work as a team or alone with a pro-active and flexible approach to problem solving.
- Self-disciplined, good planning and organizational skills
- Holds a full clean UK driving license or equivalent.
- Valid passport and able/willing to travel globally as required.
- Computer literate with good a good understanding of Microsoft office packages and Windows OS.
- Excellent standards of verbal and written communication.
Key Duties of the Auto Electrician position
- Carry out installations or retrofits of customer equipment at customer sites globally where required.
- Conduct repairs on electrical, and electronic devices.
Such as soldering, cable repairs, Molex crimping, etc.
- Provide first line phone support.
- Carry out site evaluations and suggest improvements to best resolve customer issues.
- To supply training to customers on various software packages in person, over the phone, online or via email.
Benefits of the Auto Electrician
Van mobile phone, laptop, company tools
Excellent holiday package
Working form home when not asked to work at site.
Alternatively, if you would like a private chat about the position, please contact Rodger Morley at E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Engineering Project Manager
- Project Engineer
- Plater Welder
- Application Engineer
- Lab Technician
- Technical Sales Manager
- Machine Operator
- Laser Operator - Nights
- Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Technician
- Production Team Leader
- Import/Export Coordinator
- Warehouse Team Leader
- Mechanical Fitter
- Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- CNC Turner
- Maintenance Manager