Pre Assessment Nurse
Position: Pre-Assessment Nurse
Pay: up to £35,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Registered Nurse skilled in Pre Assessment to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Brentford.
You will be working primarily on their Pre Assessment ward to ensure that all patients receive the optimal care for their conditions.
They are looking for an experienced Pre Assessment Nurse to join their dedicated team within their wards to ensure the best care for patients.
This private hospital boasts a broad coverage of a range of procedures including ENT, gynaecology, general, minor, major and cosmetic - ensuring a revolving caseload.
Brentford lies within Zone 4 of London, providing the perfect blend of suburban and city lifestyle!
- Must have NMC Pin
- Pre assessment experience
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role of job placement
- A good team player/ communication skill
Benefits on offer:
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday
- Staff Pension Scheme
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Compassionate Leave
- Discounted treatments for you and your family
- Competitive salary and benefits
- And much more….
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Camilla on 07502 380 154 for more information!
More Jobs from MediTalent Ltd
- Recovery Nurse/ ODP
- Scrub Nurse/ ODP
- Ward Nurse
- Team Leader - Physio
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Finance Assistant
- Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse/ Practitioner
- Outpatients Nurse - Orthopaedics (Days Only)
- Dialysis Nurse
- Senior Dialysis Nurse
- Dialysis Nurse
- General Radiographer
- Senior Radiographer - CT/MRI
- CT Radiographer
- MRI CT Radiographer
- Lead Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Staff Nurse - Wards
- Endoscopy Nurse
- Anaesthetic Nurse
- Theatre Practitioner/ODP