HR Business Partner - Manufacturing
HR Business Partner required for a leading manufacturing company who produce some of the UKs best loved brands for an initial 12-month fixed term contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work across the site and be part of the wider HR plans.
You'll be joining at a really exciting time for HR, implementing people plans and driving site wide improvements in a global company going from strength to strength.
This is a site-based role in Carlisle, with some home working flexibility for a 12-month fixed term contract.
In reward you will be paid a competitive salary plus car allowance, bonus potential and private medical cover.
The ideally HR Business Partner will have:
- A solid manufacturing, supply chain or FMCG background
- Background in an HR generalist both operational and strategic
- Experience of implementing people plans, employee engagement strategies and driving site wide improvements.
- Ability to influence and engage stakeholders across all levels.
- Experience working with Trade Unions
- True business partnering experience.
Your duties as HR Business Partner include:
- Support Head of HR Supply Chain in establishing and implementing a people plan.
- Business partnering with site leadership teams to drive site wide improvements.
- Project manage improvements such as engagement plans, absence transformations etc.
- Ensure alignments across the business with the wider HR functions.
- Talent and performance - own the talent and performance agenda for aligned sites.
- Work with L&D function to leverage the offering for aligned sites including leadership development.
If you have a strong HR Business Partnering background and want to work for a fast-moving company where no 2 days are the same then apply via the job board for more information and consideration.
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- AV VC On Site Service Engineer / Event Technician
- Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical and Compliance Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Technician
- General Labourer
- AV Hire Coordinator (Event Production)
- Battery Test Engineer
- IT Procurement Administrator
- Advertising Monetization Sales Manager
- Senior Account Manager (B2B Media)
- Salaried GP in Woolwich Arsenal
- AV Field Service Engineer Residential
- Electrical Site Manager
- Mechanical Site Manager
- Senior HR Business Partner - Global Media Co.
- Payroll Specialist - Shared Service