Electrical Maintenance Technician
Your role is to assist in maintaining a safe and efficient environment within the company workshops and production units: ensuring all machinery and equipment are running to enable the business to meet its customer requirements.
Repair and troubleshoot PLC, electrical, electronic equipment and systems located on cementing pumps & blending units and electronic shop repairs and laboratory base equipment maintenance
Troubleshoot and testing electrical and electronic problems on equipment in the workshop and field repairs offshore.
Ensuring that equipment is available and ready for use according to operational demands.
Enhancing the dependability and performance of the segment's assets within the location.
The ability to diagnose and repair electrical issues in equipment and systems.
Proficiency in understanding and working with electrical wiring, circuits, and components.
HND, HNC in Electrical, Electronic Engineering
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Maintenance Engineer
- Aerospace Manufacturing Technician
- Manufacturing Technician Precision Mechanical Assembly
- Vaccum Equipment Technician, service and calibration
- Manufacturing Engineer - Aerospace
- Engineering Technician, Aerospace Manufacturing facility
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Aerospace Propulsion
- Test Engineer, Aerospace
- Test Engineer, Rocket Propulsion
- Design Engineer Electro Mechanical Valve Development
- Aerospace Systems Test Engineer
- Testing and Validation Technician
- Mechanical Fluid Systems Engineer
- Rocket Propulsion Design Engineer
- Mechanical Design and Development Engineer, Spacecraft
- Test Engineer Rocket Engines
- Test Technician, Rocket Engines
- Cleanroom Technician
- CAD Designer Hydraulic System
- Fuel System Design Engineer