Contract RF Design Engineer
Redline has a fantastic hybrid opportunity for a Contract RF Design Engineer in County Durham.
As a result of recent project wins, our client looking for extra resource in this skillset.
This role has an indicative OUTSIDE IR35 determination therefore we can accept candidates who would like to operate through their own PSC.
Our County Durham based client is a well known name within the communication technology industry offering a variety of different products for mission-critical and high-integrity applications.
You will have the best of both worlds, being able to work within a collaborative environment on site alongside likeminded engineers, as well as the added benefit of being able to work from home.
They have recently won 2 major projects that you will be involved in; you will be a key component of the success of those projects.
Day-to-day activities within the role will include collaborative team working to finalise specification, along with design, development and ultimately, test and prototyping.
Key skills required - Contract RF Design Engineer in Durham:
- Experience of designing products that operate in frequencies above 1GHz
- Design experience of frequency converters
- Low-noise amplifier design experience (LNAs)
- Power amplifier experience
The successful candidate must also be able to pass baseline clearance.
For more information or to apply for the Contract RF Design Engineer in County Durham, please contact Jack Kelly - Jkelly@redlinegroup.Com / 01582 878812 / 07961158780 quoting reference JWK1009.
More Jobs from Redline Group Ltd
- Contract Validation Engineer - Electronics
- Contract CAD Engineer - Solidworks
- Sales Support Executive
- Personal Assistant- Korean Speaking
- Technical Support & Stores Person
- Quality & Technical Support Assistant
- Quality Manager - Plastics
- Machine Learning Engineer - Embedded C++
- Field Sales Engineer - Electrical
- Senior Embedded System Design Engineer – AI Security
- RF Test Engineer
- Facilities Manager
- IC Development Engineer
- Management Accountant
- Customer Care Assistant
- Quality Engineer
- Electronic Test Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Technical Sales Manager
- Senior Hardware Design Engineer