Senior Process Engineer
SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER | CRAIGAVON AREA | Competitive Salary
A leading pharmaceutical organisation are currently recruiting for a Senior Process Engineer to join their facility based in the Craigavon area on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Process Engineer Manager, the core function of the role will be to manage and assist with the introduction of new items of process and utility equipment.
You will ensure that equipment is properly specified, designed, installed and maintained.
You will also assist with the development and management of process control and documentation management systems.
Additionally, you will assist with the Validation and installation of new equipment on plant, carry out engineering feasibility studies, lead the Process engineering input in to Hazard studies and support the coordination of procurement and purchasing activities for lab and plant equipment.
To be considered for the role candidates will need to be Degree educated in an Engineering Discipline, with knowledge of health & safety systems and previous experience working within a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in an engineering function (5 years minimum).
API manufacturing and chemical handling experience is required.
Experience working with Emerson Delta V would be advantageous, along with knowledge of HAZOP assessments, reaction hazard assessments and risk assessments within a validation context.
In order to apply for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Melissa on +44 (0) 2392 322 306 for further details.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Shipping Solicitor - Copenhagen - Competitive salary
- Personal Injury Claims Handler - West London
- Security Clearable C++, Java and Principal Software Engineers
- Tool Maker
- Underwriting Associate (P&I) - London
- Formulation Group Leader
- Market Analyst
- Test and Acceptance Engineer
- System Design Authority
- C/C++ Embedded Software Engineer
- Project Engineering Lead
- Quality Trainer
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Maintenance Manager
- Engineering Spares Warehouse Stores Operative
- Regional Membership Manager - Midlands & East of England
- Senior Procurement Business Partner
- Operational Buyer
- HSS Consultant (North West England)