Fund Accounting Oversight Manager
We are working on an exciting new role for a Fund Accounting Oversight Manager to join a leading Financial Services firm.
You will support the Fund Accounting Oversight and cover NAV oversight and fund accounting oversight.
- Extensive NAV and Pricing experience
- Experience within Investment Accounting, Fund Management or Audit background.
- Strong people management skills
- Fund accounting and regulations
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent professional/academic qualification
- Highly experienced individual from an
- Instrument knowledge
- Ability to develop, strong working relationships internally and externally
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Responsibility for day-to-day management of a small team including training and appraisals
- Financial accounting oversight including liaison with administrators, internal teams, and reporting to fund boards
- Providing technical fund accounting advice to fund boards and projects
- Fund accounting oversight including performance fees, income monitoring and costs and charges
- Present to Boards and senior stakeholder clearly and succinctly at varying levels of detail
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 15550
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- Data Specialist
- Legal Counsel (Commercial Contracts)
- Marketing & Communications Consultant (part-time)
- Regulatory Developments Specialist
- NAV Oversight Specialist
- Fund Accounting, Assistant Manager
- Senior Commercial Leader, General Insurance (London)
- Actuarial Analyst
- Associate - Contractor Support
- HR Business Partner
- Compliance and Data Manager
- Assistant Accountant
- Operational Risk Analyst
- In-house Pension Administrator
- Marketing Executive
- Senior Insurance Consultant
- Senior Pension Plan Accountant
- Pensions Implementation Analyst
- Pensions Implementation Analyst
- Wellbeing Officer