Private Dentist Jobs near Tavistock, Devon.
Superb opportunity for a dentist to acquire an established list, modern high-end independent practice.
ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established private dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Private Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist (three to five days per week)
- Near Tavistock, Devon
- To acquire a list of private patients
- Friendly and professional team
- Supportive Principal, keen on professional development and clinical freedom
- Superb equipment, Computerised (SOE), Digital X-rays, Intra Oral Cameras, OPG, Rotary Endo, Itero 5D NIRI scanners, Aquacare air abrasion
- Very good local reputation, with excellent marketing and strong social media presence
- Location: good access to both north and south coast for beaches, Plymouth and A30 for Exeter
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3177
This is a superb opportunity for a dentist to acquire an established list of patients with superb opportunities for further growth; the practice is extremely busy.
You will be joining a modern four-surgery dental practice, that benefits from a high standard of equipment.
You will also enjoy excellent support from a principal dentist that was an academic clinical supervisor, thus keen on professional development and ensuring that the team are offered every opportunity to develop themselves.
With this in mind, we are keen to speak with dentists at any stage of their career, including those that have not long since undertaken foundation training.
You will have full clinical freedom and full support.
The position is ultimately for a general dentist, however, Invisalign certification and an interest in Endodontics would be advantageous, in addition to any other skills/interests you may have.
We are seeking a dentist that is motivated by development and keen to build relationships with their patients.
The practice is very modern and well-equipped, Computerised (SOE), Digital X-rays, Intra Oral Cameras, OPG, Rotary Endo, Itero 5D NIRI scanners, Aquacare air abrasion.
This is a lovely team, they are supportive and friendly and you will be well looked after.
This provides an excellent opportunity for a dentist that is potentially looking to relocate to a beautiful part of the country, close to the north and south beaches of Cornwall and Devon, or a dentist already locally based, seeking a private opportunity with an established list of patients.
Successful candidates will be fully registered with the GDC and have experience of providing dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental.
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.