Job Title: English Teacher (QTS)
Location: Chester, Cheshire
Employer: Integra Education
Immediate Start - Long Term Roles Available
Integra Education, a well-established supply agency, is currently seeking a qualified and experienced English Teacher (QTS) to join a large outstanding high school in Chester, Cheshire.
This is an immediate start position with both full-time and part-time roles available, offering an excellent pay rate and opportunities for professional development through our free CPD training.
The role is to deliver English to KS3 and KS4 Students on a full time basis from as early as next week up until Easter 2024 at the earliest with the potential to go permanent.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 3:30pm with in a well established English department.
The ideal candidate is someone that is keen to thrive in a busy school environment working with educational professionals to provide the best learning for students.
This role is open to both ECT's and experienced teachers being paid to scale from day one.
- Deliver engaging and effective English lessons to secondary school students.
- Utilize strong organizational skills to plan and execute well-structured lessons.
- Demonstrate a resilient and strong-minded approach to teaching.
- Effectively communicate with students, colleagues, and parents.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in English.
- Previous experience working with secondary school students.
- Enhanced DBS check is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of the UK curriculum.
- Competitive pay rate.
- Access to free CPD training for continuous professional development.
- Immediate start with long-term roles available.
How to Apply: If you are a dedicated and organized English Teacher with the ability to bring out the best in your students, we invite you to apply.
Please submit your CV and cover letter
Integra Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
All applicants must undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Join Integra Education and make a positive impact on the educational journey of students in an outstanding high school setting!
More Jobs from Integra
- 1:1 Teaching Assistant
- Teaching Assistant
- Primary Teacher
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Consultant - Industrial
- Physics Teacher QTS
- Biology Teacher QTS
- Chemistry Teacher QTS
- Secondary Music Teacher
- Secondary Maths Teacher
- 1:1 Science Tutor
- Cover Supervisor
- Online Economics Teacher
- Economics Tutor
- Art and Design Teacher
- Classroom Supervisor
- Maths and English Tutor
- 1:1 Teaching Assistant - Immediate Start
- KS1 Teacher - Immediate Start
- Nursery Practitioner - Immediate Start