Project Director - Fit Out
Our client is a leader in specialist joinery and interior fit-out.
The Company offers a complete refurbishment / fit-out turnkey service within a broad range of sectors including marine, specialist joinery, luxury residential, commercial, hotels, themed and leisure interiors.
They currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Project Director for one of their brand-new projects based in Mayfair.
The Project Director will be responsible for the delivery of major high-end interior fit-out projects ensuring safety, budget, programme, and quality standards are met.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Developing a project plan and ensure the necessary resources are organised to meet the plan.
Continually monitor progress and take all necessary steps to ensure the completion date is met.
- Developing a project budget and ensure the project is delivered within that budget
- Ensure that all work is carried out to the client's specifications.
- Ensure that the project resources i.e.
staff, labour, plant, materials and sub-contractors are effectively managed.
- Liaise with clients and their agents to advise on progress and problem resolution as required.
- Ensure contractual conditions are adhered to and the contractual position is not compromised.
- Monitor the financial performance of the project and take all necessary steps to minimise costs.
- Proactively develop relationships with clients.
- Proactively participate in value engineering to maximise project contribution.
- Ensure that a high standard of safety is maintained.
Skills and Requirements:
- Extensive project management experience on projects of cica £60M preferably with experience of interior fit-out type projects.
- Hotel/Residential experience
- Fully competent in H&S.
CSCS Black Card is desirable.
- Excellent leadership, organisational and communication skills.
- Sound commercial acumen and the ability to add value and optimise profits.
- Good IT skills with the ability to produce programmes, reports and comply with all record keeping in line with industry standards and Company procedures.
- Ability to build and promote successful customer relationships.
- Experience working in a pressurised environment and can keep calm under pressure.
- Strong influencing, negotiating and presentation skills.
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click “Apply” to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Cavendish (Recruitment) Professionals Ltd are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we believe that inclusivity begins with the candidate experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of, gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Crane Supervisor
- SAP MM Berater
- SAP MDG Berater
- SAP FI/CO Berater
- SAP QM Berater
- Skid Steer Operator (Bobcat)
- Groundworker with Streetworks Supervisor ticket
- Health & Safety Advisor - HS2
- CCDO Labourer
- Shuttering Carpenter
- Shuttering Carpenter
- SAP Technical Integration
- Site Engineer
- Office Manager
- Senior React Developer
- Cloud/ DevOps Engineer