Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 5.00pm,
Friday 8.00am to 2.30pm£26,000
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- Degree qualification in Marketing or Business-related subject
- Experience of leading branding projects from conception through to market launch and analysis
- Experience in Digital Marketing
- Proficient in creating social media plans and designing original and engaging posts
- Demonstrable experience of working on simultaneous marketing projects
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Creative and imaginative
- Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign and/or Illustrator
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision
- Full, clean driving licence
Marketing Coordinator Duties:
- Oversee promotional campaigns from start to finish; adverts, HTMLS, website and social content, samples.
- Copy writing and proof reading of all marketing literature, brochures, press releases, editorials
- Produce product samples for the sales department and Marketing Suite.
- Arranging hospitality and meeting preparation in the Marketing Suite.
- Book and organise advertising and editorial schedules within industry publications.
- Create and schedule social media content and drive engagement.
- Keep website content and product information up to date.
- Carry out customer requests for marketing information as required.
- Organise and coordinate updates within the Marketing Suite.
- Plan and coordinate open days, events, and exhibitions.
- Ensure all marketing projects are delivered within agreed timelines.
- Liaise with internal departments on all aspects of marketing requirements.
- Increase reach and brand awareness through PR activity in key industry associations and publications.
Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator
Winsearch acts as an employment agency for permanent staff.
We recruit for roles based in Engineering & Manufacturing, Food & Drinks, Pharmaceutical, Supply Chain & Procurement and Professional Services.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.
View our latest jobs today on our websitehttp://www.winsearch.uk and follow us on LinkedIn.
Our clients and their customers come from diverse backgrounds and so do we.
We hire our people from various walks of life, each of whom make our company stronger with their talent, uniqueness, and expertise.
This is what makes our company special; if you want to help us grow and take this ethos to our clients, then we cannot wait to collaborate with you!
The UK has now left the European Union.
Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications.
For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss
More Jobs from PROMAN
- Sales Executive
- Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
- Service Engineer
- MIG Welder
- Production Manager (Sheet Metal)
- Repair Technician
- Customer Service Administrator
- Welder / Fabricator
- CNC Machinist
- Production Manager
- Customer Service Advisor
- Marketing Assistant
- Customer Service Advisor
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Facilities Maintenance Engineer
- Recruitment Account Manager
- Nuclear Assembly Operative
- Warehouse Operative