Aqumen Recruitment are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a BRAND-NEW client based in WF5, a growing manufacturing business are in search of Genuine temp to perm FLT Reach truck drivers!!

As an FLT driver you will have an accredited REACH Truck Licence that is dated within 3 years, you will be happy to work 70% on a reach truck and the other 30% supporting with general duties lifting up to 25KG.

The pay is £13.52 per hour paid breaks, enjoy 2 x 30-minute paid breaks in an 8 hour shift.

Voluntary OT from day one paid at a rate of x1.5 for Friday & x 2 for Saturday.

Working Hours:

Fixed Nightshift Sunday - Thursday 22:00 -06:00

The main purpose of the role:

  • To drive the FLT Reach truck & support ensuring machines have required raw materials to operate.
  • To move product from the units to the waste disposal area & and finished product to dispatch.

    You’ll also be helping move raw products in and out of the factory whilst checking quality and product orders.
  • Specific Responsibilities and Performance:
  • Work in accordance with the site’s safety standards.
  • Operate the FLT Trucks following all H&S procedures.
  • Ensure work areas are kept clean and tidy.
  • .

    Some general warehouse related duties including ripping, tipping, stacking, order picking and packing (WILL HAVE TO LIFT 25KG REPETITIVELY)


  • Paid breaks! 40 hours per week
  • Lots of Voluntary overtime available should you want it
  • Opportunity to gain a permanent contract with a successful manufacturing business as soon as 4 weeks!

Aqumen Business Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.

Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm

Pay: From £13.52 per hour

Expected hours: 40 per week


  • Canteen
  • Casual dress
  • Free parking
  • On-site parking
  • Transport links


  • 8 hour shift
  • Monday to Friday
  • Night shift
  • Overtime

  • Start: Tuesday 18th June 2024
  • Rate: £13.52 - 13.52 per hour + overti
  • Location: Ossett, West Yorkshire, England
  • Type: Contract
  • Industry: Other
  • Recruiter: Aqumen Recruitment
  • Tel: 000000
  • Email: to view click here
  • Reference: ED130624
  • Posted: 2024-06-13 22:41:36 -

  • View all Jobs from Aqumen Recruitment

Share Job